[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 3 16:02:49 PDT 2016

Sorry, I have been behind on my drools and I just saw this today. Heather, my boy Colt was diagnosed with B-Cell lymphoma. Since he was only 7,  and since it was the least aggressive cancer, we did the chemo along with vitamin and food supplements that Sandy advised us to use to help boost his immune system. On One chemo he was very sick, on the second we tried he did very well with. But both were very expensive, not that it mattered, but I dang near emptied my savings. Around $400 a treatment, but worth it because of the extra 9-10 months that I got with him. I didn't know about the Daphyland protocols at that time, at least I don't think that I did...it was a devastating time for me.  Knowing what I know now, I would have went with the Daphynland protocol with the Vitamin and food supplements. Just my 2 cents. If you want to know what vitamins and food supplements that I added to Colts diet just email me and I'll be happy to send it to you. By the way, I still add those food and vitamins to Ruger and Xander's food.
Michele Swartz momma to Ruger, Xander and Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPawPad