[Dailydrool] From MIss MertaLou Girl Basset

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 5 13:14:55 PDT 2016

I do not know who wrote that disgustingly over-the-top announcement about
the return of the Wandering Mother Person but certainly it could not have
been I.

Today the Mother Person put me up on a high table with a thing around my
neck (imagine!) and rubbed me all over with a magic tool that made my extra
fur fall out. It was everywhere and so much of it! My heavens! such a mess.
She had to pick up some by hand and vacuum the rest, but I feel so much
better now and I look amazing if I do say so myself (and I do.)
Out of part of my winter coat I look sleek and adorable.
I used to be quite the flirt but I am grown up now and that is all beneath
me.  My pretty chest is snow white and I now have a hint of black in my
britches, just so cute.
Mr. Conley tells me to button it up but he is just jealous.
Mr.Uncle Doc thinks I am adorable. And so I am.

Well I must run now, there are rocks to find and sticks to eat, altho
recently things have thinned out a bit I notice.
Love and Cuddles to all, and HI THERE, BOYS...
Merta Lou, Girl Basset
who abides with Conley and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com