[Dailydrool] And could it get any weirder

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 5 20:20:19 PDT 2016

This is Mariah. So my sister Mila and I decided "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em", made peace with a new pack order, and today have been playing with the new pack leader, Jane the ridgeback-boxer-pitbull.

And when mom went to try to get medical records for Jane and Ipo from the vet Mr. Mansker identified, she was told that Ipo's real name is--wait for it--Blossom. So Jane was pretending to be Blossom, and Blossom was pretending to be Ipo. Who's on first, what's on second.....

Wait for the next installment of the soap opera. mAriah vlbzwick at yahoo.com