[Dailydrool] Buster Brown ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 5 18:55:58 PDT 2016

Lois, I am sorry to read of your dear Buster Brown leaving for the  Bridge.
 It sure sounded like he had a special place in your heart and was  a very
special hound.  I bet you have many happy memories which you can  look back
on to help ease the pain of his leaving you.  I will keep you  both in my
prayers and Millie will be sending some of her special drool your way  to also
help ease the pain.  Please accept my sincere sympathy on your  loss.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com