[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 18 18:03:35 PDT 2016

Took Millie into the vet this afternoon to have her checked.  The vet  put
her on the table(no yelps or shaking) and pinched her along the spine and
did some prodding and other poking.  She also lifted her tail high  without
any actions from Millie.  She sail all looked good  and that I should lessen
the Tramidol to twice a day from three  times.  All other meds should stay
the same.  She needs a booster shot  in a couple of weeks, so she will be
rechecked then.  Even better news is  that we can take her up to bed with us so
I can get a good nights  sleep.  The vet did say that it should only be up
at night and down in the  morning.  No several times a day like before for
some  time yet.  I need to help her down as that is hardest on her.  I  am so
much better feeling now.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com