[Dailydrool] Update by Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 6 05:17:05 PDT 2016

Hi everyone! It was a rather exciting weekend! The idiot neighbor with the
4 year old terror decided to cut down some trees in his yard. The dad had
offered to help, but the guy decided he didn't need dad's help. So we are
in the backyard playing and supervising the dad because he is improving the
drainage in our backyard. The next thing we know, 40 feet of a tree are
hanging into our yard and the tree is on our fence. The fence is okay, but
dad had to climb on the fence and help get the tree back where it belongs.
We have very strick rules in our city about what size trees you are allowed
to cut without a permit. You might or might not be surprised to find out
that this tree was too big to be cut down without a permit. Anyway, dad
quit working on our drainage and went over to help. The amazing thing is
when dad found out the idiot was going to try to cut down as many trees as
posible before calling a professional, the dad got on the internet and
downloaded the regulations so he would not be helping the idiot cut down
illegal trees. The rules are different for soft wood trees and hard wood
trees. The idiot said that was ridiculous and that they can't really expect
him to know which is which. Umm. Both the mom and dad know that and they
have told us. Anyway, the dad helped the idiot cut down 4 more legal trees,
but he found out the idiot won't listen to him and follow instructions. So
they ended up with a tree on their roof. Not only that the guy bought a
carpenter saw to cut down the trees. The wrong type of saw. Dad has three
different tools he uses to cut down his trees. Then the guy was walking
around swinging his saw and cut open his leg because he wasn't paying
attention and swung the saw into his calf. Really. Anyeay, this means that
the guy doesn't trust the terror to leave the saw alone, so it is being
stored in our garage.

The mom was sick all weekend. She couldn't breathe well at all. By Monday
she was running a fever, so off to the human vet she went. They gave her
pills and a shot. She is already doing better. But, Beauford was quite
puny. He was burping stinking burps, had diarrhea, only wanted to lay in
his crate and whine. Well, yu know the mom. She took him to the vet
yesterday. He has a tummy ache and an over growth of bacteria in his gut.
So, he has medicines. He didn't get a shot. The mom says he will be better
soon. I hope so. Browyn wanted to play Monday night and Beauford didn't and
she jumped on him in the backyard and Beauford knocked her off and she
rolled down the hill and just laid there. I had to go check her out because
Beauford was so mad, he didn't care. Well, she just got the wind knocked
out of her. I checked her over and she was fine. I licked her to make her
take deep breaths. Then I played with her because it was obvious that
Beauford wasn't in the mood. I am pretty sure rolling Browyn down the hill
was an accident.

The only other exciting news is the girls with the trampoline on the other
side. Their dad is working on their chimney. It is a two story house so
this is taking a lot of ladders. Beauford is barking at the guy while he
works when Beauford is outside. We think he might be a teacher because it
is spring break and he was up there most of the day Monday and Tuesday.
Plus the girls are still jumping on the trampoline. Mom says she may go
crazy.

Hope everyone is well. We are drooling for all who need it.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com