[Dailydrool] Missive from Miss ML

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 6 15:53:05 PDT 2016

Well we certainly do not have as exciting a household as the Martin
household. Goodness. I wonder if the neighbor bled a lot when he cut his
leg. Vampires. Need to watch out for Vam--------Conley there are SO
Vampires. I know that's how. Just. I. Know.
Today a plummer came to the house. I waited and waited and waited I have
seen and smelled plums in the past and I thought it would be nice to have
delicious ripe and juicy sweet plum but he didn't smell like a plum and he
didn't have any either I went through his bag very carefully and even
tasted several things before the evil MotherPerson put me in my crate good
heavens you would have thought I was going to eat something.
Anyway that is all that is happening here nothing much and not very
exciting and they watch me all the time as if I were really going to
swallow a rock for heavens sake they must think I am daft and that's about

MomPerson says ok that's enough off the computer.
Love and Cuddles from Merta Lou.
Love and Drool from Conley
Happy happy from Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com