[Dailydrool] Celebration! Celebration!

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 8 16:27:42 PDT 2016

Happy news for us! Just got an email from Mila's navy mom who has been transferred to San Diego now. After a lot of soul searching, Mila's real has decided that since Mila has been happy here for more than two years now, with a basset sister and doting foster parents at home almost all the time, and she cannot give Mila that kind of life, that she would like Mila to stay with us permanently. i am so happy I'm crying.

Now if I can just find good homes for these pitbull mixes. i have an interview and home visit Tuesday with a possible adoptive family. Fingers crossed. I so admire all the hard work you real rescues do.  Aloha, Val of Hawaii, Mariah, Mila, and the two pit mix orphans, Jane and Ipo