[Dailydrool] Calendar Girl

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 9 10:18:47 PDT 2016

Hi all, it's Dale,
My precious LuLu Belle Rutz is todays calendar girl.  4 years ago in February I drove an hour to the shelter to pull the most pitiful baby I have eve seen ..... we weren't sure she would make it.  That night I knew she'd never leave my home and April 8 we made it official (becsuse it's also her birthday).
Fast forward 4 years and LuLu rules the roost with an iron paw.  She nursed my husband through 48 weeks of chemo, got me through teenage I don't know what with my eldest (who is now away at college) and keeps Snoopy and Gracie from running amuck.  And let me tell you if it weren't for her they'd chase that stupid muck up and down the hall on a regular basis!!
I love you LuLu ..... mommy's baby girl.  She sure did come out beautiful after I put 22 lbs on her and the hair grew back.  Love her to pieces.
Dale
With Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects, Gracie the Dickens and my precious LuLu Belle