[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs fantastic quilt fundraiser!

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 9 08:59:59 PDT 2016

We have been so fortunate as to have Drooler and skilled quilt maker,
Kathi Lockhart, donate a beautiful quilt for a fundraiser for Debbies
Dawgs general fund. This stunning quilt is valued at about $2000 and
we are thrilled to be able to offer it as a gift for a lucky donor to our
general fund.  Pictures don’t do it justice but do take a look - all
the details can be found here:

http://www.woof.moonfruit.com/home/4585564688

Debbies Dawgs general fund is what we use to make donations
to non-profit basset rescues to help with the expenses of a
medically needy new intake or an emergency situation with an
existing senior foster. Last year we donated $8750 to help these
individual hounds and we want to be able to do more this year.

For every dollar donated to our general fund,  you get one
free opportunity to win the quilt; for every $10 donation you
get an extra 5 opportunities.  This gives everyone a chance
to participate - Debbies Dawgs appreciates every dollar donated
and every penny goes to the hounds!

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie