[Dailydrool] Zoom Zoom (basset 500)

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 12 09:14:32 PDT 2016

 Hi all Snoopy here,
Zooming is the best.  I will turn 11 in June but I am the zoomer here at my house.  I zoom up the hall around the corner up the ottoman onto the bed off the other side of the bed on the other ottoman back around the corner back down the hall into the living room up on the couch zoom zoom zoom.
Gracie is a chicken .... Gracie doesn't run with me.  LuLu will sometimes.  I need a squeaky toy in my mouth to zoom zoom zoom.  We actually call it the basset 500 here at my house.  I will grab a squeaky toy and RUN.  LuLu doesn't play with toys so I rub the toy on her back and sides and squeak if for her and the we're off to the races.
When I am done racing I will approach a dog bed and stop ..... plant my feet .... leap high into the air .... and POUNCE bed.  They I will lay there and squeak my squeaky toy for a while.
Happy zooming from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects with LuLu konker extraordinaire and Gracie the dickens