[Dailydrool] zooming

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 12 13:56:39 PDT 2016

 deers mis murta lu
dis  dexta,
we  in dis house do not do much zoooooooooming.  but we pounce.  we bounce. and do that.  on da momma's bed.  a lot.  den afta every bowl ob food we go unda da blankies and bark at each udda and bark and screem.  eberry time.  for like 20 hours.  she thinks we craze.  we probable are.  itz jus so mucha fun in da dark.
it is me, the mother.  yes, after each meal, the two toddlers, dexter & sally go under my blankets and play alligator mouth and bark.  and pounce and bounce on the bed.  like kids at a motel.  after every meal..it is a free for all.  can't explain it (which is actually comforting, it would scare me if I could).
things are moving towards a new normal here in life without buster.  and I would like to thank everyone for their kind words.  he was certainly a force to be reckoned with.  after 10 years of him by my side it does feel a tad empty in here.
anyway, it is time to feel the toddlers in crime.

lois & dexter & sally
"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein