[Dailydrool] Millie update.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 12 18:41:06 PDT 2016

I brought Millie home from the vet. It is something with the discs they
feel, but would need a CT scan to know for sure.  She is walking fine, her
tail is wagging and she did eat something here and drank a ton of water.   She
is on limited movement and three pain pills-Tramidol, Gabapentien and
Rimidal.  I am to keep an eye on her and let them know if things get  worse.
She did climb the stairs into the house and did not yelp when the  Vet lifted
her into the car.  Time and rest hopefully will do  it.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com