[Dailydrool] Technical question on Drool

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 12 18:35:19 PDT 2016

I must get the drool in a different format than everyone else.  Each day I
usually get  a single email (sometimes more than one email.)  Today I got:

"Today's Topics:

   1. ZOOM (K. Green via Dailydrool)
   2. Zoom-Zoom (Michele SZ via Dailydrool)
   3. Re: playing ZOOM (Cynthia Goldizen via Dailydrool)
   4. Zoom notes FYI (Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool)
   5. Zoom Zoom (basset 500) (Dale Rutz via Dailydrool)"

How is it that everyone can comment on #1 before it goes out?   Is there
another way to see email other than the periodic blast??  Of course I could
just be telepathically challenged!  Anyway, just curious to see if there is
another option that I'm missing.

Zooming sounds like fun.  We just have the basset 500 with the two younger
ones running and MacKenzie cheering them on.