[Dailydrool] Zooming and Wild Doggin'

Kara Carpenter via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 13 09:46:17 PDT 2016

This thread made me smile...When I was in the 3rd grade and my family got our first basset Muggsy, my Dad coined the term "wild dog" to describe this behavior.  He would start tearing around the yard and my sister and I knew to immediately seek higher ground!  Every basset I've know since has taken spells of "wild doggin" and it never fails to make me laugh hysterically.  My two fellas are getting up in age so it's been a while since I've had a wild dog, but this thread brought up fond memories!
KaraRooney & Fitz