[Dailydrool] Different Ways to read the Drool

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 14 16:30:22 PDT 2016

Along with Val's suggestion of reading the archives, you can opt to receive
the posts in single email messages. This is great if you are good about
keeping up on emails, or if you designate them into a specific email
folder, but I am so busy with work, etc., that when I once did this, I
eventually fell behind and ended up with a nickzillion emails. So instead I
went back to receiving the posts in digest form, where you only get one or
two emails a day that contain most of the posts from that day.

If you are interested in switching to single emails for every post, check
out the archives on how to do so as I recall it being discussed in the
past, but have no recollection of how to change your preference.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
Fortuna, CA
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com