[Dailydrool] Change subscription settings for the DD

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 14 16:44:19 PDT 2016

Some of the links at the top of the digests no longer work as I am sure many of you have noticed. The current server people have said it would be fixed… they have been saying this for many many months now- I think they might be fibbing. Alex and Melissa pay for the server- so it is what it is. Some of Nancy’s original DailyDrool sites were ‘lost’ when her server moved things- or changed things, I don’t recall the details.

If you want to change settings or have a question about your subscription or a DD question in general, you can email us.

Angelika- angelikabrn at hotmail.com

Melissa Jokela- mjokela at cumulus.org

Sandi Gaston- sandy at animalnature.com

Sandi Wittenberg- Sandi at redbaybassets.com

Marion Billy- mmarvt at aol.com

Kay Jordan- georgeegrunt at gmail.com

Norma Wheelan- n.whelan at blueyonder.co.uk

I know I skipped Suz on this list- I don’t have her current email address on this pc.

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com