[Dailydrool] Bassets smelling flowers

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 14 21:16:52 PDT 2016

The story of Merta Lou and the dandelions reminded me of our Bobo and the blossoming sage bush. We were out desert hiking and came across a sage in full bloom. Bobo stopped and delicately sniffed the individual flowers with a look of sheer bliss on his face. I got some great pics with my phone camera of Bobo in the moment. Then he walked a few steps further and deposited a whole new fragrance on the flowers. I didn't take any of those shots. Whenever I see my pictures of Bobo "stopping to smell the flowers," I always remember the rest of the story :/

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net