[Dailydrool] Calendar Day and Pet Pawtunia

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 15 06:59:00 PDT 2016

It's us! Me, Pawtunia with my darling, delicate dawGter, Kick Ass, er, Fanne Mae and my niece, Cede. We were waddling two years ago! I have such a nice hound family. The way it should be.

This year Fanne is sending me the grandpuppers to waddle. It will be their first and they are very excited. Their daddydawG, Newtie is going to bring them.

If anybody tells you not to have back surgery on your houndie or houndette. Send them to me. I am back on my paws for three years. ...and Cede did it twice. She is only staying home cause our breederslaves give different hounds turns to waddle. Both of us are miracles of modern science.

Please pet me tomorrow. I will be in Ocean City, wearing red ear bows. I will ride for the pawrade, but then be on my paws. I don't has to work anymore, but will go.

Pawtunia