[Dailydrool] Tilly, Phoebe and harvey woofin' in

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 15 13:18:23 PDT 2016

So sorry Millie has had problems Douglas.  Glad she is doing better.  Wees'
sendin' drool!!

Poor Truman, prayers AND SNOOTER KISSES.

Daddy havin' more Chemo.  But doin' little better dis time!!

Wees DO the basset 500!!  Outside and inside!!  When wees happy, when
company comes!!  Or after we runde fence outside,after cars go by or
'lectiric skate board runners go by.  Yuop wes gots dem!  Dey so soooo
fast!!

I , Harvey been roamin' Mama hold my leash soo loose I can get away from
her.  I explore new house next door where empty lot used to be.

Want to welcome de new neighbors, and dere new dog!!  One of dose white
floppy mop ones!!

Merta Lou, you like me, Tilly, de only REAL Basset ob de pac!!