[Dailydrool] couple questions

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 16 09:14:05 PDT 2016

My Hannah who just turned one has been humping Annie,  I know she is
trying to show her dominance,  but this has become  a problem   because Annie is
now going down in the rear end and having a hard time getting  up,  I have
tried everything I can think of, from crate time out, to a  squirt gun and a
water bottle, she loves them, thinks it is a game, nothing and  I mean
nothing fazes this child, she is fearless.  she does play out back  with the
Mastiff puppy, but there again I am worried that Hannah will get hurt ,  the
Mastiff is only 5 months and the size of a miniature horse. and does not
realize how big or rough she is playing. I now take Annie and Hannah outside at
separate times, so they virtually have no play time in the yard, it is way
too  dangerous for Annie,  I would greatly appreciate any input or
suggestions.

Annie goes in for an ultra sound on the 28th, of April,  Sylvania  Animal
Hospital, she has elevated liver enzymes, which may be a result of the
Tramadol she takes for her arthritis in her spine, I know many of you use
Tramadol on your hounds does it elevate the liver enzymes ????

Also, this is suppose to be a super bad year for TICKS,  I was  wondering
if anyone of you have suggestions on what works and what doesn't   I would
prefer something natural, but not sure if there is such a thing  ???

So now while I am on the drool , I want to thank many of you for your get
well cards  and prayers for my shoulder surgery,  I am now in rehab  and it
is everything, everyone said it would be  GRUELING !!!!!!! I have  learned
to be humble,  ( yes I have )  as I have had to have help from  visiting
nurses to help me shower and get dressed. my oldest son from Columbus,  Oh  came
home for a week and took care of the girls and cooked,  he  posted on his
face book page a picture of Hannah, the caption said "  I now  know why my
mom drinks so much wine "  everyone thought I was  exaggerating  when I said
how bad she was,  I wasn't !!!!! but she is  getting better !  a big THANK
YOU to Sandy Gaston, for her help for getting  me through this 1 year mile
stone !

Love  Marlene  Annie and Hannah