[Dailydrool] the first ahrroo!

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 16 13:53:21 PDT 2016

 baby dexter..who is really not so much of a baby at like almost 8 months let loose his first attempt at an "arroo" today when I asked if he wanted his supper & if he was hungry!  I think it shocked him!  he is a funny boy...pretty well behaved with the exception of trying to taste test things..altho he is gracious about allowing my hand to enter the domain of his mouth.  he has been a joy..a big, klutz joy!  he and sally get along which is nice since she really missed buster , and still does at times.
oh and thanks for the kind words from everyone about him.  he was in deed a very special one...close to my heart.  there will never be another one and in some ways that is very good..he was a demon, my demon but a demon!
so, enjoying the 60+ degrees here in the great north woods, it's me...

lois, & sally & dexter
"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein