[Dailydrool] Message from Gracie to Merta Lou

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 16 16:09:14 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie, responding to Merta Lou's message ....
She is selling your yard!?!  Really?  Wow and I thought our momPerson was clueless ...... that's really something.  So is the buyer of the yard going to come over and pee in it then?  Is that how it works?  Cause if momPerson sold our yard and somebody started coming over to pee in it we would make quite a racket about that I'm afraid that would not be ok with us bassets who live here I have got to tell you that.
Oh and Merta Lou I have been meaning to speak with you anyway because Conley, who lives with you, has lately failed to show his affections.  You may not be aware but Conley and I had a "thing" going on for some time until he invited me to Chicago that last time and failed to pick me up at the airport resulting in my spending the night pub crawling and finally running into Doc in an after hours place around 3AM but no sign of Conley and I've never seen nor heard from him since.  I believe I've been jilted!   I heard through the grapevine that he wound up in the slammer that time but don't know for sure.  Anyway in payback for his callous  behavior I wanted you to know that he refered to you, in public, on the drool, as "crazy woman basset."  Just like that.  That is what he said.
Love,Graciewith Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects who is especially cuddly todayand LuLu, konker extrodinaire who is having spring allergies and best left alone