[Dailydrool] Dog shoes.....

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 18 17:22:36 PDT 2016

As The Drool is my place for all things basset, I was wondering if any of the Droolers have ever bought their dog's shoes?
As I am trying to do a bit of walking, and these lazy bone dogs are as out of shape as momma, I am bringing them too. Today was the first warm day, and when I touched the pavement, noticed it was a bit hotter than I felt was good. So I figure I wear shoes, maybe they should too.
I went online, and there is tons of them, no problem, but thought maybe there is a better brand that will work on bassets than others. Thanks in advance, Vikki