[Dailydrool] Baffrooms an doors

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 18 15:30:48 PDT 2016

Gracie dis Conley I gotta story to tell youse fore youse to tell you
MomPerson.
Oncet upon a time long long ago when I weren't eben borned yet MomPerson
hadda notta Basset whut liked to slip inna baffroom.
Soo
One time he go in dere when MPerson gone sumplaise and he stretchy out an
he front legs hit da door an it shut.
Now he a smart boy and rite away he want out.
But he no can open da door, an dis skeer him mucho, an he begin tryna get
outta da baffroom. An he cannot.

An he git moren moren upset. It a hot day an da affernoon sun dun beet down
on dat beke winnow an meke it hotter and dis doggie he hab a thick bleke
cote on an he moren moren crazy spinnin and leepin an terrin in liddle
circkles nokin down da towels an da hangars an da showur curtin an he
pantinpaninpantinpantin an da winnow steem up an da mirror an nobuddy come
an he yelling and yelling an skreemin an spinnin an heer dey come at lass
an pop open dat door an wowsa!!
He lucky he no have hart attach. Yessir he were.

So da morel ob dis story whut be troo is when youse as a MomPerson heer
wonayouse babies cryin, check it out. Dat whut Conley thinkin eneyways.

Drool and lotsa lubbin to them whut needs it,
Conley ob Conley & Conley & Conley an sum odders.

PS Conley say dis no way critic ob enybuddy juss a cawshunary tail. (Dis
MomPerson she no giddup eech time needer. I gone remind she ob dis.)