[Dailydrool] Communicating with momPersons (clueless and otherwise)

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 18 13:31:50 PDT 2016

 Hi it's Gracie,
Sigh.  It was a rough morning.  We are not allowed to have breakfast before 4AM.  Ever.  No matter what.  I know this because I have tried to get breakfast at 1, 1:30, 2, 2:30, 2:45, 3, 3:15, 3:30, 3:45 even 3:55 and no no no no no no you have to wait till 4. Mommy would like us to wait till 5 but there is a limit to how long daddy will listen to a basset hound sob.
There are problems with our routine, there are glitches.  My mommy and my daddy get up sometimes during the night to pee or get a drink of water.  That wakes me up.  Sometimes mommy will get tired of daddy's sleep apnea in which he stops breathing and then when he starts again the sound could wake the DEAD .... and she get up and goes to bed in another room.  When someone gets up and wakes me up I often have trouble going back to sleep and so I ask if I can have breakfast.  If mommy can catch me she will grab me and snuggle me back to sleep ..... if she can't get me to come close enough to grab me then we have problems.
Like this morning, that was a problem.  I woke up when she changed bedrooms and I asked her if she would feed us but she said GRACIE IT IS 2 OCLOCK in the blessed morning go to SLEEP .... so I went out and went potty because I am a good girl and when I came back I asked again and LuLu got up and she asked too ..... mommy yelled ... "NO ..... go to SLEEP"  well ... there was scrambling and there was commotion and I cried I really did and mommy yelled to stop it so I stopped it but then I started up again and I cried off and on till 4AM and mommy FINALLY got up and she saw LuLu and she saw Snoopy but she still heard me sobbing and that's when she said "Gracie did you lock yourself in the bathroom again?  Sheesh"
She finally let me out of there.  Good thing there is a memory foam rug in there.  They keep the door closed but not clicked in that bathroom at the end of the hall and when you are jumping around at the end of the hall with LuLu it is easy to get pushed in there and in the dark it is very easy to push the door shut with a click and then .... you are stuck till breakfast because if you cry mommy will tell you to BE QUIET and won't come help because she is clueless.
Love,Gracie who spent a couple hours locked in the hall bathroom this morning.