[Dailydrool] reminder Debbies Dawgs Quilt Woofle!

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 20 08:30:17 PDT 2016

Just a reminder that there are only 9 more days to donate
to Debbies Dawgs general fund for senior bassets in rescue
with major medical expenses.  We need to build up our funds
so we can continue to help seniors just coming into rescue with
multiple issues or an existing foster who has had to have an
emergency surgery or procedure.  This is a big help to the
rescues and helps them open their doors to the next hound.

One lucky donor will win a beautifully crafted iris design
quilt, made by talented Kathi Lockhart, a fellow Drooler.
She has donated this amazing quilt, which is reversible,
to help the hounds; it has a value of about $2000. The
pictures don’t do it justice - it has amazing detail!

For all the info on how to donate and to see pictures
of the quilt, go to www.woof.moonfruit.com

Thanks so much to everyone who has donated so far -
we were able to donate to a new intake with Basset Rescue
of Puget Sound yesterday to help get him vetted and on the
road to a better life.

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie