[Dailydrool] waking up too early

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 20 03:46:59 PDT 2016

Dear Mila,
We don't want to take Jane, but maye if you take Browyn, Jane will have
someone to play with in the morning, She would be happy to wake up that
early and play. Then the rest of you could sleep. Just be advised that she
gets a little nippy if you play too rough with her. She likes to play chase
way more than alligator wrestling. Last night she wanted to play chase and
we wanted to wrestle. We had to corner her to catch her then she got all
bent out of shape and squealed like a baby pig and dad went to save her.
Big fat baby.

Beauford and Bugsey with the little brat Browyn the Fairy Princess