[Dailydrool] Skedjules

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 20 02:23:53 PDT 2016

This is Doc an COnley about skedjules an sleepin.
First all Doc only get to sleep sometimes wif MomPerson on she teenybed. No
room. Woman take up whole bed got restless legs a curse a real curse
moovming allatime. Doc up there because
1. he can jump up, don't need stairs an
2. he git down when tole right den no argeeuu mention. (yeahyeahyeahsuckup)
(okokyou notta suckup you trained, ok?)
Me dats Conley I sleep inna libing room got my choice of chairs and couch.
We big prollem dat the MomPerson giddup before we reddy meen inna middle ob
da nitey sometimes stay up sometimes not. I meen enytime one oclock on
yousually about tree-turdy or four she giddup.
Nuffin we do meke she go beke to bed but she good about leddin us sleep so
it ok. she put da stairz up to the bed so me an MertaLou can gid up and da
bleke dog he go ok in he crate like it  there.

So dass it.
Dat we skedjewel.
Gowin beke to bed now it 4:05 in da mawning.

Love and drool to all whut needs it
Conley Doc an MertaLou snooooorrrrrrrrre