[Dailydrool] Thank you

June Scheunemann via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 20 13:52:25 PDT 2016

Want to thank those who sent "thinking of you cards"..brought tears to my
eyes!!!  When Mike is gone I feel so alone dealing with everything..knowing
you are all out there means the world.

The update on Dad is he is back at the assisted living and was doing ok.
Note the "was"..now his back is hurting so bad again he couldn't wait to see
Dr. next week and I called his oncologist and told them what was happening
and managed to get an appt on Friday.  Luckily Mike is home this week and
can go with me.  I want him to so as he can ask questions I might just be
over looking or get Dad to understand everything the Dr. says.

Other bad news.......  the job Mike applied for near here was filled with
someone who already worked at the plant.  We are both so disappointed !!!
both of us cried.

I am hanging in there tho' and again knowing you are all out there helps so
much .

Thank you.

June

Gus;  Mama gets so sad some days..I just lay with her and let her hug me to
death!!!

June Scheunemann

Mike Bernsdorf

Equine Enterprises LLC