[Dailydrool] Vanessa and Jimmy

Marilyn Briggs via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 20 14:28:03 PDT 2016

My Chester also had dementia. Not destructive, but would pace all night and get into a part of the house and Yip. 2 minutes Yip. Go get him and take him back to his bed. Vet put him on Trazadone and we all got some sleep. I am not a fan of prescription drugs and try not to give them to my dogs, but sometimes it is a the best thing. Have a friend whose dog was attacking her others and now on Prozac and house is wonderful and everyone gets along. Talk to you vet about meds. The destruction may be anxiety and it may be the best for you and him to drug him up a bit. Wish a had a happier solution, but I don't.

Marilyn Briggs
marbriggs at comcast.net