[Dailydrool] Playing with tall dogs

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 22 01:10:58 PDT 2016

Hey Conley,
  This is Mariah. I figured out how to play with tall pushy dogs and win. You stay low and to their rear and grab their back elbows and hold on. They swing around to get you, but if you hold on you swing too, and eventually they fall over and then you jump on them and grab their necks. Hee hee. I rule. BUt if it looks like they are starting to get mad for real, then you run underneath something like a low coffee table where they can't get you. Mariah, she who will prevail. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com