[Dailydrool] Different sound

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 22 09:11:20 PDT 2016

 Hi it's Gracie,
Well I figured out how to train a clueless momPerson.  If I am crying and it is 2AM she isn't coming .... she thinks I am asking for breakfast .... she can hear me but she won't come if I'm crying however....... if I scratch at the bathroom door because I am locked in there THEN she will get out of bed and come let me out of the bathroom and tuck me back into a bed with the other hounds and the people.
She's TRAINABLE!!  I never ever would have believed it but she's done it TWICE now ..... gotten up and let me out of the bathroom because I gave it a good loud scratch.
Love,Gracie who trained momPerson even though she's CLUELESS