[Dailydrool] The Brat

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 24 03:53:59 PDT 2016

Poor Bugsey. He is having a very rough life. The brat next door called him
to the gate, spit on him, hissed at him and kicked the gate. Grrr. Then he
tried to eat a bumble bee. Dad finally took it away but not before he got
stung.

Meanwhile, I am the only one that thinks it is bizarre that the cat next
door that teases him got burned by a torch. It got infected big time. They
had to do surgery and put drains in it. She had to stay at the vetspital
for a week. Now she is running around the neighborhood with a cone on her
head. She figured out how to jam her head with the cone under my tire and
scratch her side on the concrete driveway.

I would think a cat in a cone with open wounds should be inside under
supervision, but then the brat is never supervised, so why do I expect the
cat to be?

The brat left his bike in our driveway so hubby couldn't get in without
stopping in the street and moving the bike. He threw it into their mailbox.
Displaced aggression. I don't blame him.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess