[Dailydrool] Beezley

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 24 14:49:38 PDT 2016

Dear Phyllis.

The Leader pack are so sorry to hear of the loss of Beezley. What a lovely description of him as "our gentle calm dignified fun happy joyful soul ...our gentle giant." He sounds wonderful! Our Bobo also owes his life to advice we received from the Drool (an emergency spleenectomy.) He is 15 years old. Still healthy, but we know our time with him is short now. They leave such a huge empty space when they go! Take care. Belly rubs to Winston and copious drool for you and yours.

Lois Leader, Bobo, Scout, and Dobby.
lois.leader at cox.net