[Dailydrool] ATTENTION ALL BASSET RESCUES

Sandi Wittenberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 28 08:10:18 PDT 2016

The Basset Hound Health Survey is slated to close April 30th.  On behalf of
the BHCA Health Survey committee we would like to thank those of you who
have responded.  To those of you who have not, we hope you will.  We
recognize that we are asking a lot, but you have a unique view of the breed
that will round out what we learn from BHCA breeders and pet owners and we
DO want to hear from you.  We are prepared to keep the rescue survey open
until May 15th in hopes that the extra time will make it possible for you to
participate.  If you need more time than that or you have
questions/concerns, please contact (either your email if you are willing, or
bassethealthsurvey at gmail if you are not).

You can access the survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BassetHealthSurvey-Rescues