[Dailydrool] Hello from Howling Hound Acres

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 3 17:29:04 PDT 2016

Hello drool family. Thank you Jennifer for the dental/teeth information. Drool to all the sick or injured hounds and hound slaves. Healing drool to Mr. Biskit. Heart healing drool to all that have lost a precious furbaby.  Sorry that we have not posted very often but things have been super busy at the farm. We have been getting a lot of heat/humidity derived rain. So we are just trying to keep up with the garden, mowing, and keeping the pool cleaned and balanced has become quite the chore this year. Ruger and Xander are doing ok.  Both have sinus and tonsil infections caused by allergies. Neither were showing signs of allergies until bam! Sinus infection. So they are on antibiotics for the infection and allergy meds. The chickens, cows and kitties are also getting big and doing well. The heat and humidity as been oppressive for our area. We are on track for having the hottest summer on record. The boys are not liking it and trying their best to stay in and worship the air conditioner. They have also become little male metrosexual divas not wanting to go out in the heat, wet grass or grass that they consider to high. Xander is still obsessed with going into the sun room where the kitties and chickens are, to sniff around. The Chicks are secure in a brooding box and the kitties are in a very large dog kennel. So everyone is secure from the Master chef looking for his next key ingredient.
Hugs to all!
Michele, momma to Ruger, Xander, the moo cows, chickies, and kitties
Sent from my iPawPad