[Dailydrool] SOB

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 4 17:24:20 PDT 2016

Dear Gracie,
  This is Mariah. I feel your pain. My mom just remembered TODAY that last week was my Gotcha Day (July 28).  And she wasn't even home that day. Total disrespect.  Just when you think you are getting them trained, they go and pull something like this. Humans! She better make it up to me or I just might pack my bags and move back to Daphneyland. There I was a diva and a movie star. Here I am just a peasant, although a warrior princess peasant.  Mariah the mauradah of Hawaii