[Dailydrool] Mommy's home dance

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 5 10:02:55 PDT 2016

 Hi all, Snoopy here,
do do do, the mommy's home dance!!!  Do do da-do da-do the mommy's home dance do do do do do do do the mommy's home dance ..... do do da-do da-do the mommy's home dance .......
ahhhhrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooo the mommy's home dance .......................... do do da-do da-do the mommy's home dance .......
last night she came walking right through the front door and we were going to shun her ..... we fully intended to shun her ..... first we did a little bit of running around in circles and then Gracie and I were ahrooo'ing and then LuLu started to bark and chase around in more circles and momPerson was singing the mommy's home dance song and we were going to shun her right after that but then .....
there were packages.  On the counter.  From her secret pawtner.  momPerson's secret pawtner is Stephanie Cornell and Stephanie person sent TREATS!!!!  And toys too the toys were great there is a bell pepper who makes a neat sound and a soft blue stuffie who squeaks and a pink one with a plastic bottle inside and Gracie got the pink one and LuLu got the blue one and I got the big bell pepper and was charging up and down the hall while the girls checked theirs out and then I stole both girls toys and was hoarding all three on my dog bed where I planned to sulk but THEN momPerson brought out the treats and they are BEEF and that is the only ingredient dried beef in long skinny strips no chicken made in America I could have them we all could have them and we had them and then we played some more ........... and then sulking seemed kind of silly what with all the playing and dancing and treats so .........
do do do, the mommy's home dance!!!  Do do da-do da-do the mommy's home dance do do do do do do do the mommy's home dance ..... do do da-do da-do the mommy's home dance .......
More later from Snoopy who is kinda busy right now.
PS ..... Thank you very much Stephanie Cornell secret Pawtner person you are the very best she loved the mug and we loved the toys and treats ..... the very best gift you gave us all was that you got all 3 of us hounds to forgive her for all her travels and her cheating on us with other bassets we had to forgive her for everything and it's all because of you.