[Dailydrool] Finally!!

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 6 09:11:44 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie

I am glad they finally got there we agreed to pay the ransom  we really did and Snoopy did it all because he is the one with the PayPal password but apparently he clicked free shipping and it took forever.

Our mommy is back and we hid her bag and we told her no more travels for mommy and my real gotcha day is Monday and she has to bake for me and love in me and sing to me so there

Thanks to Charlie and elphaba for returning mommy enjoy the treats

Especially you handsome

Love
Gracie who is looking for a new boyfriend because Conley dropped her like a hot rock.

Sent from my iPaw