[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Hound - Cowboy

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 10 10:14:26 PDT 2016

Cowboy is 10 today and is featured on the Daily Drool calendar. He is my
adorable, loud, sweet, ornery, wild child. Despite his age, he still
escapes whenever he gets the change, howls his face off at any opportunity,
and demands an outing on a daily basis. He has some arthritis in his back,
but it doesn't slow him down and he is otherwise in good health. We are
forever grateful to have him in our lives! If not for him we may never have
found the Daily Drool and all of the friends we've made as a result of
being owned by a basset. Plus, we would not have ended up with sweet Rupert.

Happy birthday Cowboy! I love you with all my heart!

Kacy with Cow and Ru