[Dailydrool] Thank you all

cmevans1953 via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 14 14:25:55 PDT 2016

To all of you that sent my husband card at Christmas I will be forever in your doubt. Every day when new cards would come he would be so excited and loved looking at all the pictures we laughed and had fun looking at all the cards. I'm sorry to say I lost Bobby the day before Christmas we were married 42 years my head knows he is in a better place but my heart   Is still breaking. Sorry it took so long to send you all a thank you but just seeming to get my head going in the right direction again.
Thank you,
Carol and Bobby Evans
Salisbury, Md

Sent from Samsung tablet.