[Dailydrool] Monday calendar girl

Cynthia Goldizen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 14 15:37:25 PDT 2016

I have been going to work early a lot lately so best get this in before I am in trouble.  Monday 8/15 calendar girl is the middle one of the Tana triplets Jennie Mae.  I rescued her from our local animal shelter after she was rescued from a puppy mill hoarding case here in our valley.  She was only 8 months old.  She has what looks to be a docked tail.  it is that way from inbreeding.  She has hip dysplasia but gets around very well.  She celebrated her 8th birthday in April and definitely ramrods all the other girls around.  She has enough nicknames to fit the length of your arm.  And you can see she likes to pose for pictures

Cookie Goldizen mom to the Tana tripelts and cuzzin holly Noelle

pawsforblossom at hotmail.com