[Dailydrool] Ella Louise ATB

dee- diane via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 15 04:09:49 PDT 2016

We had to send our special girl Ella Louise to the Bridge August 11.

We battled her cancer for over 5 years  Ella fought the good fight, but we knew it was time.

Ella always loved going into the vet's office, which always amazed me since they where always drawing blood and tr,ming her nails. I would here them in the back baby talking her and after she would give her commanding bark that they owed her a bone and several treats. She was the star there. Never wanted to leave. Her techs would always walk her out with treats. She made everyone laugh, but I would always get so embarrassed.

Even as they were getting ready for the meds Thursday, everyone kept coming in and giving her treats. She was a sweet, happy girl and totally in charge even the last moments.

Our hearts are breaking and I feel so lost. I know we did this right, but I still wish I did not have to make the choice.

Diane

Sent from Windows Mail