[Dailydrool] Can't Catch Him

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 15 10:54:41 PDT 2016

​Ok to make this Basset related I will say that height alone has ruled OUT
the Bassets but I have a real problem:
SOMEONE marks in my house and not just a dot here or there.

Hmmm. As I write this it occurs to me that perhaps I should rule out a
bladder infection before  whacking off his balls.....

In case there is no infection does anyone have a cure for this besides
neutering? For whatever reason (this is not open for debate) I really do
not not not want to neuter the dog in question but neither do I like the
stench in my home. So that taken into consideration does anyone have a
suggestion about how to put a stop to this?

MomPerson to Conley (too short) MertaLou (wrong sex) and Doc......