[Dailydrool] Peeing in the house

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 15 20:56:02 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie

So after months of no issues I started peeing in the house. Now as you all well know I live with the clueless family.  So the clueless momPerson sops up the pee and sprays with natures miracle and then she shampoos,the rug.  She doesn't say much but she s a master of the stink eye. Went on a while. She was mad. I was pissed

Finally a clueless teenager turned to her and said "did you notice Gracie's night light burned out. It's pick dark at night and the days are getting shorter. ". Clueless momPerson left the outside light on over night.  Ever sinc. No more accidents. I had 3 accidents the last night before they figure out the problem.  But of course. They are clueless

Love
Gracie
Who can use a dog door but can't go pee in the dark because it's scary and there are monsters.

Sent from my iPad