[Dailydrool] It was a dark, scary night

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 15 23:50:27 PDT 2016

Dear Gracie, we understand.  The late Commander Bo could not function if it was pitch dark out, even before he fell victim to dementia.  We went to our hardware store and got solar garden lights and made a path from our doggie door into the yard with the solar lights. They came on faithfully at dusk every single evening and were a godsend.  Inside we had night lights plugged into every outlet.  This also did the trick. In later years we needed to leave lights on 24/7, but for a number of years solar path lights and indoor night lights worked great. I heartily recommend solar garden lights. they are cheap and effective and seldom need battery changes.

Val