[Dailydrool] That marking smell

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 16 17:43:40 PDT 2016

Dear MomPerson:

I cannot tell you how to stop a dog from marking, since all ours are
fixed and only mark outside where another dog has peed. But I do have
advice to help with the stench.

Avoid all the usual pee removers in the pet stores. You might as well
spray water on the spots, for all the good it does.

Google Kennel Odor Eliminator You will find a product by that name (or
KOE) sold by various places, including Amazon and Entirely Pets. Buy the
small bottle, which will last just about forever. You'll have to add
water to it (I put it in a dollar-store spray bottle). It works wonders
on all kinds of smells.

If you think the smell of the KOE is too strong, you probably have not
diluted it enough.

I hope this helps. Sorry I can't tell you how to stop marking.

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets