[Dailydrool] Not too Old

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 17 06:19:42 PDT 2016

I am 73 and work full time in my practice as a neuropsychologist.  My
husband is 87 and is retired from head of the VA neuropsychology
department.  He is the chief dog feeder, dog walker and transporter to the
vet.

Browser, our basset, is 13 and weighs 60 pounds and Sprite,  age 3  is a
shih tzu.

We have a wonderful lady who stays with them in our home when we leave town.

We cannot imagine our life without our furry kids!

Sally and Bert Russell (owned by bassets for 30 years)