[Dailydrool] Janie Anne turns 14

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 17 17:33:02 PDT 2016

I loved reading the Daily Drool entry about Janie Anne. That was how I felt about my Bobo as he aged to a fine vintage of 15. Taking time to intentionally cherish our senior friends while being mindful that time is short is bittersweet, but I wouldn't trade the memories of that time for the world. Give Janie Anne a great big belly rub from me. She must be a very special houndie.

Lois Leader, furmom to Bobo the Inhaler (ATB), Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf.
lois.leader at cox.net